[mapserver-users] Google Terrain WMS example

John Metta john at hydroplexus.com
Thu Jun 19 11:25:05 EDT 2008

My my, that is something else. It explains why I was having such a hard
time figuring out how to make that work in MapServer.

While I haven't had time to grab it and play, I'm quite amazed at
OpenLayers can do! It looks like the combination of that and MapServer
will make this project easier than I thought. The learning curve is as
steep as anything, but it seems like once you're at the top, the world
is at your fingertips.

Thanks,
-J
(Yes, that was something of an intentional pun)