[mapserver-users] Mapserver 5 (windows) vs Mapserver 5 (linux)

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Sun Mar 2 17:49:13 EST 2008

Hi Pablo,

There is no difference between Linux and Windows versions of MapServer.
So you will just have to adapt some particular things (paths for
instance) to the new environment.
But there are differences between MapServer 4 et 5 (not many though). So
read carrefully the MapServer 5 migration guide
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/tags/rel-5-0-0/mapserver/MIGRATION_GUIDE.TXT)
to avoid some issues.

Hope that helps,

Guillaume