[MAPSERVER-USERS] missing lock in mapfile.c:msFreeLabelCacheSlot() ?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:14:29 EST 2008

Rich,

I think everyone would use his favourite language when integrating the
mapscript related code in their application. If someone would use
C/C++ he would probably link against libmap.dll or link the mapserver
related code directly in their application.

The files you've mentioned are the SWIG generated wrappers for the
java bindings. Unfortunately no one have contributed a C++ generator
in SWIG so creating a C++ interface cannot be done automatically and
would be quite a big deal to create that manually.

But I think it would be better to track down the issues in their
original environment, changing the application structure should only
be a final option.

Do you have a stacktrace of this particular issue?

Best regards,

Tamas