[MAPSERVER-USERS] missing lock in mapfile.c:msFreeLabelCacheSlot() ?

rich.fromm nospam420 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 18:39:47 EST 2008

Tamas Szekeres wrote:

> If someone would use
> C/C++ he would probably link against libmap.dll or link the mapserver
> related code directly in their application.

Is there a way to build a libmap.so ?  The only .so I see in my local build
is:

./mapscript/java/libmapscript.so

Tamas Szekeres wrote:

> Do you have a stacktrace of this particular issue?

After tuning my installation and applying a handful of bugfix patches, I am
no longer seeing the original issue reported in this mailing list thread or
any of the stacktraces included in this thread.

My new issue, along with stack traces, is covered in a new mailing list
thread:
http://www.nabble.com/msProcessProjection%28%29%3A-Projection-library-error.-to15815968.html