[MAPSERVER-USERS] msProcessProjection(): Projection library error.

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 18:45:54 EST 2008

Frank,

I think this issue might be originated to a missing lock around the
static pj_errno in the proj library. Apparently the 'no system list'
indicates an invalid error code that is: an invalid actual value of
pj_errno. I guess the code below may run against another pj invocation
that is not locked.

Best regards,

Tamas