[MAPSERVER-USERS] msProcessProjection(): Projection library error.

rich.fromm nospam420 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 19:15:36 EST 2008

rich.fromm wrote:

> I am in the process of running a test with the code from the trunk
> including
> this change, plus a patch for bug 2497.  It can take several hours for
> problems to be reported, so my debugging cycle is a little slow here.

The test completed, there were no errors reported by mapserver.  For more
details, see:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2533#comment:4

rich.fromm wrote:

> Even if this solves the projection errors reported in
> msProcessProjection(), I
> suspect there still might be a separate error causing a crash.

While it's only a single (long) test, there were also no crashes.

I am in the process of running another test, this using a build of the tip
of branch-5-0, along with local patches both for bug 2497 and for bug 2533
(in other words, this patch).