[mapserver-users] MapServer GRID object.

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Mar 5 12:28:14 EST 2008

Bob,

  I take it you mean LABELFORMAT (not FORMATOPTION)?  From
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/reference/mapfile/grid:

LABELFORMAT [DD|DDMM|DDMMSS]
Format of the label. "DD" for degrees, "DDMM" for degrees
minutes, and "DDMMSS" for degrees, minutes, seconds. The
default is decimal display of whatever SRS you're rendering
the GRID with.

Brent Fraser
GeoAnalytic Inc.
Calgary, Alberta