[mapserver-users] workstation to server migration

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Mar 5 20:26:47 EST 2008

Hi Jeanette,

It should make no difference if you replicate the setup and the file
paths on the server. In theory, if you copy everything into the exact
same location, and set up the same aliases for the web-server (IIS or
Apache), then it should work. If you are loading data from the network,
you'd have to make sure your server has access to these same resources.
A server is no different from a workstation from a logical point of
view.

Regards,

Jacob