[MAPSERVER-USERS] mailman suggestion (was Re: unsubscribe)

rich.fromm nospam420 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 13:36:57 EST 2008

Pericles S. Nacionales-2 wrote:

> unsubscribe.  On the very bottom of the page is the unsubscribe
> option--enter your e-mail address, click on the button
> and--voila!--you're off the list.
archives, go to"; or something like that.  It might cut down on misdirected
unsubscribe requests.

Looking at the administrative interface within mailman for lists we have
here at work (using mailman 2.1.5), this is possible to change with the
"msg_footer" setting in "Non-digest options" and the "digest_footer" setting
in "Digest options".  My guess is that what we have right now is simply the
mailman default.

- Rich