[mapserver-users] WMS getFields ?

Marcelo Mendoza chelo_mjm at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 11 16:13:52 EDT 2008

Thnx for the reply Guillaume... the clue was very clear
I would do what you suggest, but the button does not work!
I've been trying to unsuscribe since july-2006, but that maybe dont f*ck*ng now or care... I've sent emails everywere and got nothing else but more mails from  the list.

If you dont have the solution please keep yourself away form the "reply" button -if you know where is it (I can point to you if you need it), and would appreciate if you can be more original when trying to insult me...

Anyway... thnx Guillaume...

btw: Unsuscribe me please.... thnx> Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:00:46 +0100> From: guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net> To: chelo_mjm at hotmail.com> CC: mapserver-users at lists.osgeo.org> Subject: Re: [mapserver-users] WMS getFields ?> > I can't make my text bigger than yours as I don't send HTML emails, but :> > go to http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/mapserver-users> try to understand what's up in there (clue : unsubscribe is the last > item on the page)> > and then go to hell> > Guillaume> > Marcelo Mendoza a écrit :> > > > Unsuscribe me please... thnx> > >