[MAPSERVER-USERS] AGG/PNG Driver Problem even if it is configured properly

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 23:48:34 EDT 2008

Dear Readers,

I have configured mapserver on my linux machine with AGG support.

mapserv -v shows "SUPPORTS = AGG".

But, when I use AGG/PNG driver in my map file I get this error: OUTPUTFORMAT
clause references driver AGG/PNG, but this driver isn't configured in .....

Please help me to know the base of this problem. Is there any way to check
whether the AGG Driver is configured correctly?

Thanks in advance,
Ritesh Ambastha