[MAPSERVER-USERS] Tile4ms pre-cached images loses quality

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 02:35:31 EDT 2008

Hey Sahca,
thanks for sharing such helpful information.
Still I am facing some problems. Kindly check this part of the code and see
:

   elseif (strtoupper($_REQUEST['i']) == 'AGGA') {    /// <-- also use
AlphaCh if AGGA
        $useAlphaCh = true;
  }

I think "AlphaCh if AGGA" must be commented.

<snip>
/////// in tile.php (around line 85): /////////////////

$useAlphaCh = false;
if (isset($_REQUEST['i'])) {
   setOutputFormat( $_REQUEST['i'] );
   if (strtoupper($_REQUEST['i']) == 'ALPHA') {
    $useAlphaCh = true;
   }
   elseif (strtoupper($_REQUEST['i']) == 'AGGA') {    /// <-- also use
AlphaCh if AGGA
        $useAlphaCh = true;
  }
}
</snip>

Let me know if am not in the right direction.
Thanks,
Ritesh