[mapserver-users] WFS - DescribeFeatureType

Jacolin Yves yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Mar 12 05:30:22 EDT 2008

Hi,

Mapserver is a SLD server by default (i mean no extra configuration, no extra
build), just ask to mapserv cgi and you get it. The style is the one you
setup in your LAYER CLASS object. You can even change it and send it back to
mapserver to change the style of the LAYER.

This is what I do for a simple map export to define the new opacity of the
layer, opacity changed by my openLayer side.

Y.

--
Yves Jacolin
---