[mapserver-users] re-read map file without new session

Attila Berényi aberenyi at burken.hu
Thu Mar 13 09:02:44 EDT 2008

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply, but I'm using PHP/MapScript.
I figured out a solution, which isn't very sophisticated, but it works.
I've tried to refresh my map content with this JS command:

opener.location.reload();

But nothing happened. Than I've changed this to

opener.location='../../../map.phtml';

and it worked! It's ugly, and I hope I'll find an other solution.

Attila