[MAPSERVER-USERS] Fwd: CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER - Segmentation fault

rich.fromm nospam420 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 21:26:24 EDT 2008

Dave Fuhry wrote:

> Oops, forgot to CC mapserver-users.

Just to make sure I'm properly interpreting the status of what's getting to
be a bit of a long thread here...

You're saying that this patch:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/attachment/ticket/2497/ms_postgis_begin_to_connect.diff
from this bug:
is not entirely correct and should be modified?
But this change has not happened yet, I gather?

I assume that if/when there's a new patch, notice will be posted either in
this mailing list thread or that bug?

I ask b/c I build mapserver from source and am currently using that patch,
and I want to make sure I recompile if that patch changes.

Thanks.

- Rich