[mapserver-users] AGG vs. GD: Label placement problems

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 03:42:15 EDT 2008

Yes, that's exactly the problem, as there's a difference of a few
pixels between the size of the label calculated by gd and the size it
actually takes when rendered with agg. I realize now that it can cause
some quite visible problems in the case you show here (labels to the
left), as in that case the few pixels difference can cause the label
to overlap the point symbol. I'll see if I can fix this in the
days/weeks to come so this can be included in 5.2

cheers,
thomas