[mapserver-users] shp2img bug? included map files

Steven Lehr lehrs at erau.edu
Wed Mar 19 13:13:01 EDT 2008

This software is outstanding, and I appreciate all you guys who support
this project.  I came across this and did not see anything on the bug
page for shp2img and included map files so I'm just forwarding this
along.  Sorry if this is a known issue or I'm using it incorrectly.

shp2img does not look like it follows included map files.

I have aerial photography in a separate map file.

I tried using a local path, and a full path, though they did not render
the aerials
INCLUDE "/maps/aerials.map"
INCLUDE "aerials.map"
INCLUDE "./aerials.map"

Though when I moved the aerial layer into my map file, it rendered
successfully.

MapServer version 5.0.1

Steven Lehr
Associate Professor
Freshmen Program
College of Engineering
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (LB263)
600 S. Clyde Morris Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114-3900
386-226-7740