[mapserver-users] shp2img bug? included map files

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Mar 19 13:26:29 EDT 2008

I have no problems using shp2img and including hundreds of files (with
MapServer 5.0.2).  I store all layers in ".lay" files, and then my
master mapfile might look like this (where 'layers' is a folder in the
same directory as the master mapfile):

   INCLUDE "./layers/base/bathymetry.lay"
   INCLUDE "./layers/base/canada_land.lay"

What is your error with shp2img?