[mapserver-users] OT - Seeking a Good (Mapping-Related) JavaScript Forum

Bill Thoen bthoen at gisnet.com
Mon Mar 24 16:54:31 EDT 2008

I've been intrigued by tools like dBox and in general using JavaScript
for driving web-based mapping applications, but I need to learn more
about the JavaScript side of things. Can anyone here recommend a good
discussion group for JavaScript so I can ask some dumb questions?  Even
better if you know of a *mapping* oriented JavaScript forum, because
I've got some SVG questions too.

Searching Google came up with a number of JavaScript-L's, but if there's
one that stands out I'd appreciate somebody pointing it out to me.

TIA,
- Bill Thoen