[mapserver-users] Re: Hiding overviews

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Mar 25 14:25:30 EDT 2008

Daniel Morissette wrote:
>> Well, in the meantime I patched the MapServer code a
>> little bit and made it being an Apache module, reading and parsing the
>> map file only once on startup.

Are you serious, mod_mapserver? Holy cow, that would be awesome!

I would be VERY interested to hear about stability with prefork MPM,
whether it seems production grade, etc. I'd be glad to try it out as a
patch to some of our systems (production but willing) and provide feedback.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA