[mapserver-users] Projection configuration for WMS... - Nevermind

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Mar 26 22:34:30 EDT 2008

Got it working, I think it was a transposed number- idiot...

>>> "Steve Lime" <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> 03/26/08 5:42 PM >>>
Ok, I should know this but I'm sick of beating my head against a wall. I'm using tile cache and a WMS layer . I keep getting
a:

  msWMSLoatGetMapParams(): WMS server error. Invalid SRS given for layer: SRS must be valid for all requested layers.

The mapfile has a projection set and every layer has wms_srs metadata set. The srs configured with tilecache is epsg:29615. I've
tried all sorts of combinations of lower-case or upper-case epsg yet the error persists.

Anyone got a minimal WMS config that they know works with tilecache handy?

Steve