[mapserver-users] Re: [mapserver-dev] Build with AGG support at windows

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:54:04 EDT 2008

Johan:

* you're posting to the devellopment mailing list which is a low
traffic list aimed at working on the internals of mapserver. your
message belongs to the users mailing list (which I've forwarded it to)
* be specific if you want people to be able to help. I happen to know
your architecture, but others don't:
  - your question is how to build on a *windows* platform
  - the version you're trying to build is *trunk*

please keep these recommendations in mind for your next messages.

cheers,
thomas

--
Thomas Bonfort

Camptocamp France SAS
Tel : +33 (0)4 79 26 57 97
thomas dot bonfort at camptocamp dot com
http://www.camptocamp.com