[mapserver-users] Label Follows streets alignment issue

Bob Basques bob.b at gritechnologies.com
Sat Mar 29 01:21:16 EDT 2008

Fourth on the left zoomed in.  I'm not seeing an over rotation here (in
the clockwise direction).  Some notes though, the last "t" character
looks a little shorter than the first "t".  This makes it look like it's
a bit over rotated.  Maybe trying the test with a same Character all the
way along the line.  The three Letters in the word "label" are all
taller than the whole last word, which I think is also contributing to
the over-rotational perception.