[MAPSERVER-USERS] mapserver connection database

nickthegreek- nickthegreek_ at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:30:48 EDT 2008

hello to everyone ... what i wanna is a help and tell me what exactly to do
i have made an enviroment who it shows me a map , i can move in the map,
zoom in the map , select layers to show and some otheres... in the mapfile
all the data that are be shown are declared with the path eg :
 ''c:\ms4w\apps\roads.shp"

what i wanna is to put all these files in a database and to connect to the
database and as a result to be shown

first.., what database to use, the easiest
second, how i can add these files... shp,shx.dbf  ..how i can create these
tables with the fields ,cause the shp and shx files cannot see what they
have inside..

i wanna a big help, cause i can't understand how to indert all these files
in a database and then to be shown... many thanks to everyone