[mapserver-users] Using dimensions with MapServer as WMS client

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Tue May 27 06:50:38 EDT 2008

Thanks for the reply.

>  Only wms_time is supported by mapserver acting as a wms server.

I guess you meant "acting as a wms client"?
That would explain why metadata such as
"wms_dimension_elevation_uservalue" seem to be ignored.

A workaround would be to directly add the additional parameters in the
CONNECTION attribute, by hand in the mapfile or on the fly using
mapscript method layerObj::set('connection', ...).