[mapserver-users] Multiple layer in map file

RODIER BATISSE, ALEXANDRE alexandre.rodier at carm.es
Tue Oct 7 06:57:05 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I am trying to define multiple layer with diferent epsg, and it doesn't work.

I define init EPSG with 25830 in projection tag, and I have two layers with 25830 and five with 23030. I define every epsg's layer with "wms_srs" tag.

It owrks fine if I keep only one layer in map file, but when I group all of them in an unique file, it doesn't.

Someone can help me?

Thanks a lot.

Alexandre Rodier

SIGA - Servicio de Información e Integración Ambiental
Dirección General del Medio Natural
c/ Arquitecto Emilio Piñero, 1 Entresuelo C
30.007 Murcia
Tel. 968246272
Correo-e: alexandre.rodier at carm.es
http://www.carm.es/medioambiente