[mapserver-users] Multiple layer in map file

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at state.mn.us
Tue Oct 7 10:20:46 EDT 2008

Please post the text of your map file, it should make it easier to diagnose your problem.

When you say that it 'doesn't work', what do you mean?  Are you getting an error message?  Is the layer just not drawing?

When you make your request to MapServer, is it a WMS request, or just a standard MapServer request?

Also, what version are you using?

David.