[mapserver-users] basic question on img.x, img.y

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Wed Oct 8 04:38:12 EDT 2008

Ciao Nikos,

you can access the last click point on your map image with [img.x] and
[img.y], where "img" is the name of the input on the form on your html
template:
<input type="image" name="img" src="[img]" width="[mapwidth]"
height="[mapheight]" alt="this is my map">

I hope it's useful..
ciao
.........................pg

On Mar, Ottobre 7, 2008 13:25, nikos at maich.gr wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using cgi ms to put up some maps.
> When I select different layers, I would like to have the new layer
> selection displayed in the current location/zoom that the existing image
> is in..
>
> I currently refresh the map to its extents, which is kind of confusing..
>
>>From what I gather, this info is in img.x and img.y...
>
> Are these variables accessible in a way like [map], or [mapext] are?
>
> If not, how would one go about doing this...
>
> tia,
>
> nikos

Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS