[mapserver-users] Publishing GeoTiff files automatically

Silvia Bailo silvieangel at yahoo.it
Mon Oct 13 14:23:53 EDT 2008

Hello!

I want to publish GeoTiff files with Mapserver and then access them through WMS.
These files are generated by an application that runs on the same machine of
Mapserver, and I want to publish them automatically.
I can access directly to the file system, so I can directly insert and modify files.
I'm working at this project for my thesis degree and I'd like to know if there
are some tools or libraries or a specific methodology that could help me.

Thanks!
Silvia

      Scopri il blog di Yahoo! Mail:
Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.
http://www.ymailblogit.com/blog