[MAPSERVER-USERS] mssql2008 binary test package available to download

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:48:43 EDT 2008

Hi,

I'm afraid I'd require further information about your environment,
mapfiles, sample scripts to reproduce this problem.
I've installed the binaries either with IIS and Apache but I haven't
run into this problem, however I didn't mix the dll-s with other
installations.

Here's a link to my installation displaying a single layer in IIS:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1280/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?mode=map&map=sql2008.map

And the same files working in Apache:
http://vbkto.dyndns.org:1080/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?mode=map&map=sql2008.map

The corresponding mapfile is looking something like:

MAP
	NAME "SQL2008"
	STATUS ON
	EXTENT 500000 300000 540000 340000
	SIZE 1000 1000
	IMAGETYPE PNG
	IMAGECOLOR 254 254 254
	PROJECTION
  		"proj=somerc"
		"lat_0=47.14439372222222"
		"lon_0=19.04857177777778"
		"x_0=650000"
		"y_0=200000"
		"ellps=GRS67"
		"units=m"
		"no_defs"
	END
	SCALEBAR
		TRANSPARENT ON
		COLOR 0 0 64
		STATUS EMBED
		POSITION LR
		STYLE 1
		UNITS kilometers
		LABEL
			SIZE medium
			COLOR 0 0 64
		END
	END

	LAYER
		PROJECTION
  			"proj=somerc"
			"lat_0=47.14439372222222"
			"lon_0=19.04857177777778"
			"x_0=650000"
			"y_0=200000"
			"ellps=GRS67"
			"units=m"
			"no_defs"
		END
		NAME "Erdo"
                TYPE LINE
                CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
                PLUGIN "msplugin_mssql2008.dll"
                CONNECTION
"server=.\MSSQLSERVER2008;database=geodb;Integrated Security=true"
                DATA "geom from erdo2 WITH(INDEX(geom_sidx)) USING
UNIQUE ID USING SRID=0"
		STATUS DEFAULT

                CLASS
			STYLE
                                COLOR 255 0 0
			END

		END
        END
END

As far as I remember FCGI support haven't been enabled with these binaries.

Best regards,

Tamas