[MAPSERVER-USERS] Query using template and WFS errorred on POSTGIS

Tellett thomas.ellett at statkart.no
Thu Oct 16 09:59:44 EDT 2008

Hi Gerben, not sure if this is the reason why but I noticed that
under the layer block you set Data as ' DATA 'the_geom FROM pr2007'  ',
I think you need a "USING UNIQUE"  clause in there to specify
which column in the table can act as a unique identifier and maybe an
srid clause as well to specify the projection of the postgis table.

For instance USING UNIQUE  ogc_fid  USING SRID =32633.
(Where ogc_fid is the unique identifier in my postgis table and 32633 is
the EPSG code of the table data)
Try appending these clauses to the 'Data' line in your layer block
and see what happens.