[mapserver-users] Map is OK with shp2img but blank with CGI

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Thu Oct 16 15:33:11 EDT 2008

Hi,

It would be a great help if you could send the whole mapfile, otherwise we must be guessing.
Still, here is my guess that is not related to mapfile but to where it is. Your mapfile is now in d: root directory. It may well be that Apache does not have a permission to use that.  Move your mapfile somewhere under ms4w, for example to ms4w\apps.

-Jukka Rahkonen-