[mapserver-users] examples of Web GIS interaction between citizensand governments?

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Fri Oct 17 00:00:28 EDT 2008

   http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/fisheries/tagged_fish_reporting/index.html

> 2) Burning Permit Sales:
>   http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/burning_permits/

Steve,

thanks a lot, this is exactly what I was looking for: official, public
services offered through a GIS interface. I hope the list members know
more examples of this kind, or even of existing community GIS websites
which a public administration may "adopt", that is replicate and
integrate with its internal software tools to streamline operations.

Marco

software is used *around* you:            http://digifreedom.net/node/84