[mapserver-users] WMS don't load

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Mon Oct 20 11:08:10 EDT 2008

Steve,

  Perhaps running a http sniffer (such as HTTPLook) would help track down the problem?

Or maybe not.  The fact that the URL works interactively using shp2img or a browser but not from a service implies that the problem might be related to the permissions of the account Apache/Mapserver/Curl is running under.  Does that account have permission to access to the needed files and temporary directories?

And the fact that curl seems to be generating a error is interesting.  You could try executing the url using curl from the commandline to see if curl will give more error information.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser