[mapserver-users] WMS don't load

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Mon Oct 20 14:07:26 EDT 2008

Hi,
Thanks Brent,
I got the image with curl.exe
I'm sorry but I have no idea how to test libcurl.dll using a command line.

Also, I used httpLook.as suggested

As I said the mapFile containing a WMS works on my computer but not on
another computer. They both have the same ms4w version (2.3.0)

With httpLook I can see these differences between both computers

Computer who works
Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg,
application/xaml+xml, application/vnd.ms-xpsdocument,
application/x-ms-xbap, application/x-ms-application, */*

Computer who doesn't work
Accept: */*
pragma:no-cache

Someone knows if "pragma:no-cache" can be an issue?
steve

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction des risques biologiques, environnementaux et occupationnels
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc G1V 5B3
Tél.: (418) 650-5115 #5281
Fax.: (418) 654-3144