[mapserver-users] installing 2 ms4w versions on same server?

Christy Nieman cnieman at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Oct 22 14:01:25 EDT 2008

I could be mistaken, but I believe that you can have as many ms4w's that
you want so long as there is only one on a drive.  I.E. they each need
to be installed to the root of the drive (one on C:\, one on D:\,
etc.).  I know that this structure definitely works; I'm not sure if
there are other ways to have more than one ms4w on a machine.

--
Christy Nieman
GIS Technician
Email: cnieman at dmsolutions.ca