[mapserver-users] Problems With Google Earth WMS view

David Martinez Morata damarmo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 05:53:31 EDT 2008

Hello.

I create a WMS for GE and I found some estrange things.

In my Map file I don't define a background colour and I could like to be
Transparent, but...

At some levels I have the transparent image and at other levels I don't have
it I don't really understand Wat is happening.

I have 3 Layer in different zoom levels, The first One it's a line layer and
the others are Points layers.

And in some areas of my map I found problems with transparency If i put in
some area i have the transparency but if i change a littel bit, the
bacgruond becomes with.

And just one question:

can define a resolution for the output image?

Thanks