[mapserver-users] disk space

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Thu Oct 23 07:05:05 EDT 2008

Hi,

  Why don’t you write method  for deleting png .mapserver will take care about creating an image.I have  C# code.

The below code will delete all the files form OutputDIR.

I hope it helps you. Or At least you can get some idea about your task.

Thanks and Regards

Venkat.

public void Deleteimages()

{

            try

            {

                foreach (string f in System.IO.Directory.GetFiles(OutputDir))

                {

                    System.IO.File.Delete(f);

                }

            }