[mapserver-users] Clear projecton from layerObj

Pietro Giannini pgiannini at bytewise.it
Fri Oct 24 12:09:31 EDT 2008

You can not.
The layer object has always a projection. If not set in the PROJECTION
section of the layer in the mapfile, it assume the projection of the
mapfile.

You must assign to the layer object the projection of the map object:

layerObj.setProjection(mapObj.getProjection());

ciao

--
Pietro Giannini
Bytewise srl - Area GIS