[mapserver-users] TEMP FOLDER

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Sun Oct 26 23:28:59 EDT 2008

Hi,

1) You can do that but Disc need to have more space , can you provide that
,if it is how many u can provide ? You need to think in that side.

2) I  don't have any idea about your second question.

3) Please check this url and Postgresql url u will get tutorial about
postgre  and postgis.
http://www.mapbender.org/presentations/Spatial_Data_Management_Arnulf_Christ
l/Spatial_Data_Management_Arnulf_Christl.pdf

About  PostGIS  http://postgis.refractions.net/download/postgis-1.3.3.pdf

 I hope it will help you .

Thanks ,

Venkat.