[mapserver-users] Mapserver & ECW in Linux

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Oct 30 16:11:27 EDT 2008

Carlos Ruiz wrote:
> Yep, ECW and JPEG2000 appears using gdalinfo --formats

Good start. That brings us up to Mapserver. If you rebuilt it with GDAL
support and GDAL supports ECW, then Mapserver should support ECW
silently as any other raster format.

So exactly how is it not working?
Generating an error?
Generating emptiness?
Can you post relevant parts of your mapfile?

If it's a blank map, check your projection; I slap my forehead all the
time over that, requesting a map in latlon with data in UTM so my
request is millions of units away from the data.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth    BS, A+, Network+, Security+, Server+
System Administrator, Lead Programmer

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA