[mapserver-users] Java mapscript: connection timeout

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 08:23:26 EDT 2008

I would start by removing the ogr layers: move them to postgis or even
better to shapefiles using the ogr2ogr utility.
Try to have only shapefiles or postgis layers in your mapfiles and see
if that helps. Disabling the ogr component is not strictly necessary
(even thouh it is recommended) provided that you do not use it.

Regards,
Umberto