[mapserver-users] GetFeatureInfo for number in textfield

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Sep 1 18:48:29 EDT 2008

nr is also a template substitution string (means number of results) in mapserver templates so I'm guessing
that's being returned instead of the column values. A value of 1 for every result seems to confirm that. The
work around would be to rename the column in your SQL statement (eg "nr as mynr").

Steve

>>> "Sven Schroeter" <schroeter at netgis.de> 09/01/08 10:54 AM >>>
Hi,
My System: Mapserver 5.02 on Win 2003 Server with Postgres/Postgis 8.3/1.3.
I make a GetFeatureInfo Request from a WMS-Service:

With
INFO_FORMAT=text/plain
every field from my Postgis-table comes with a correctly result:
For example

GetFeatureInfo results:

Layer 'naturschutzgebiet'
  Feature 13288152:
    geodb_oid = '175'
    objectid = '175'
    nr = '23308'
    name = 'Ernstberg'

 The Field "nr" is a textfield with some numbers as strings, for example nr
= '23308'.
If I try to get a result via html-template (INFO_FORMAT=text/html)
everything works fine except the field "nr".
For this field I get in every query a "1".

any ideas?

Thanks
Sven