[mapserver-users] Brand New User

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Sep 3 17:28:20 EDT 2008

Again, MS4W does have its own mailing list so it would be better to use
that for configuration questions.

You could download an MS4W add-on package from the MS4W downloads page,
extract it at the same drive root, and look in ms4w/httpd.d/ again.

Once more, please move this discussion to the MS4W mailing list.  thank you.

--
Jeff McKenna
FOSS4G Consulting and Training Services