[mapserver-users] colors transparency

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Fri Sep 5 00:08:40 EDT 2008

Hi,

   If you want to implement Overlaying concept u need to layer transparency. Or you can go for Scaling layers. I think this is also good concept. This is what Layer Levels. You can able to see one layer at one level second layer at second level. If you want still view all the layers at a time means you need to go for Layer transparency concept. My Best suggestion is go for Scaling Layers.

Thanks and Regards
Venkat,
India.