[mapserver-users] High CPU

Steve White steve at online-archaeology.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 04:20:08 EDT 2008

The problem is that CPU shoots to 100% while tiles are being generated from
a remote WMS call.

The shp2img dump was taken directly on the server but the problem occurs
when I send remote WMS requests to the server.

I'm starting to think that 640MB RAM isn't enough and I should probably bump
it up to 1GB.