[mapserver-users] High CPU

Steve White steve at online-archaeology.co.uk
Sun Sep 7 16:32:41 EDT 2008

Ed -

The reason I feel edgy is because I have other hosted .NET applications on
the same box.

I discovered from my tests that another process (CSRSS.exe) is also using
excessive CPU (about 40%), so it's not all MapServer, so I'm going to set up
some auto tests scripts to find out what kind of a ceiling I have and see if
I can pull down CSRSS.exe a bit.

Cheers,

Steve