[mapserver-users] rfc43 gtile returning blank images, while WMS works

akrherz at iastate.edu akrherz at iastate.edu
Tue Sep 9 07:41:13 EDT 2008

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, Paul Ramsey wrote:

> Nothing leaps out. Are you sure they are equivalent? Zoom level two is
> pretty far out, do you have scale dependency in that layer?

Hi Paul, thanks for the response.  I choose a far out zoom level to ensure
there is data in the view for folks to see.  When I run the gtile request,
mapserver logs the bounding box, which I then fed to build the WMS
request.  My scale setting for that layer is:

   MINSCALE 0
   MAXSCALE 465000000

My RASTER datasource layers is already projected in 900913...

daryl