[mapserver-users] I would like to know your opinion‏

Roberto Urrutia evolutionex at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 9 16:54:06 EDT 2008

Hello!

I would like to know your opinion...

what kind of  tool or IDE do you usually use to develop code for mapserver  ?
For example visual studio, Dev C++,builder c++, kdevelop or only you use a linux console and a editor.

need to know it, because I would like to develop some code for
mapserver but it is very hard for me to work in linux console or an
editor,because I can not to verify and watch line by line the
variables content (breakpoints), check invalid declarations. it is not a friendly interface =(

What tool or IDE could you recommend me to develop code for mapserver?

Thank you..

Roberto Urrutia