[mapserver-users] dgn -> mysql -> color and angle

Berényi Attila aberenyi at burken.hu
Thu Sep 11 08:20:58 EDT 2008

Dear List,

I'm having trouble with colors and label angles...
1. Colors: I have a lot of data in DGN, and I usually convert every
single plan and upload it into a MySQL MyGIS database with ogr2ogr. In
the database there is a colorindex column and I want to use it to
colorize my objects. Am I able to do something like this?
2. Label angles: These DGN plans contains a lot of text labels...I could
display them on an annotation layer, but the angle of these labels are
not constant and I want to display the plan in Mapserver exactly the
same way it looks like in Microstation...is it possible?

Thanks in advance,

Attila